The Lower Mainland’s first choice for recycled
soil and gravel
Your full-service soil and gravel needs from products to delivery to rental equipment. BC Earth Exchange gives the most environmental and cost-effective soil options in the Lower Mainland.
Our Products and Services
Soil & Gravel Supply
What sets us apart is providing recycled soil and gravel as well as general products to help supply what you need while creating as little waste as possible.
From start to finish, BC Earth Exchange has the expertise and experience to develop and manage successful waste management sites.
With our own custom screening plant, we can separate your material for any specific job.
Our knowledge of the industry provides you with the right soil and transportation for your project's structural fill.
Hire one of our screeners, excavators, compactors, or bulldozers to get your job done with the best tools in the business.
Our BC Earth Exchange transfer stations offer easy and accessible disposal options to help see your project through.
Our Environmental Promise
The earth is our business so we make sure to take care of it. Every part of our company lines up with our goal of recycling as much material as we can before it reaches the landfill.
- 15,400 tonnes of concrete recycled so far this year
- 18,000 tonnes of asphalt recycled so far this year
- 244,100 tonnes of soil recycled so far this year
- 2,263 loads of hydrovac processed this year
- 60,600 tonnes of concrete since 2015
- 91,700 tonnes of asphalt since 2015
- 422,500 tonnes of soil since 2015
- 6,956 loads of hydrovac processed since 2015